Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Email Customer Support?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there no email address for fitbit customer service anymore? All I found is twitter and phone support. I don't use twitter and don't want to sit on an endless call begging for help. My list of issues with ionic is growing daily so I need to open a case and see if support can help or if I should give up and return it. Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Ionic, Alta, Flex
Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

Okay here we go https://contact.fitbit.com

You’re kidding. The email is 

fit bit -sup port @fi tbit.c om

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

OK, that's exactly the same email address I posted in this thread (above) one year ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I emailed them and they came back and said they don't accept email
complaints anymore. This is crazy, I don't understand it
Best Answer
0 Votes

I keep trying to post what address I have had success with, and it changes my post to a different email address!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen turned black and green I see this happens often I've tried the troubleshooting with online support to nothing worked they said they'd email me in an hour I heard nothing I called back the next say they said wait 20 mins abd you should get an email abouta replacement again nothing, I loved my fitbit my mom bought it for me before she passed abd now I'm just going to buy a Samsung smart watch bc customer service is better

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Tap318. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes