Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Find Your Phone Quickly and Easily

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

😊The latest firmware update wisely added this feature, I think and it's a simple interface and hookup. Places Ionic on par with other smartwatches---smart move -- try it out --about 5 swipes from right to left and the foam green mobile phone icon ""Find Phone" and within 3 seconds find your phone!🎇 Keep running!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@RunningMyles Welcome back to the Fitbit Community.

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the 'Find My Phone' feature which was introduced in the latest firmware version. I'm sure your instructions will be helpful for others who might have questions about it. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around! 😀

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Places Ionic on par with other smartwatches

It's a useful addition, but has limits. Phone must be in range of your Ionic (range is not great) and they need to be connected to each other. Given the variable robustness of connectivity, you may not always have a connection when you really do misplace your phone.I did some random find phone tests over a few days. A couple of times I had to resync to get a connection to use the feature. So, usefulness will vary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The find my phone doesnt even work for me saying that syncing doesnt even work since the last update 😒  

Best Answer
0 Votes