Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Pandora station durring run?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to change a pandora station after starting a tracked exercise like run, walk, treadmill, etc?

If you hold the top right button it will bring up music controls on the watch, but none of the buttons on that display let you select the station. Help!!!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

From what I understand, once a workout has been started you can not change the currently playing playlist. Which is highly annoying. The other day I started my workout first and when I realized that I didn't have music playing, I had to exit out of my workout, go select a playlist, and then start another workout. 

I'm not entirely sure why you can't change the playlist once the workout has started but I hope they can change that with a software update.

Best Answer

agreed highly annoying

Best Answer

This is a really silly issue...  Why would a fitness tracker make us end our workout in order to change stations?  I called, instant messaged, and emailed about trying to find a solution and everyone kept giving me the directions to change songs.  Then I received an email to rate the Fitbit help staff and voila they redirected me here.  Please vote for this feature!!!!

Best Answer

Argh. I thought I was doing something wrong but this is how it is? Boo please fix!

Best Answer