Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have 2 issues with my ionic at the moment.  I do not receive all notifications(text, email and no phone calls whatsoever) to the tracker.  It will periodically send an email from one of the 2 emails I have on the watch and these leads to the second problem.  When I do get notifications the watch does not vibrate.  It is not the vibration because it vibrates for the hourly step reminder and for the mile completed during runs.  I have restarted the tracker many times with no change.  Very frustrated 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

As for the vibration, I would try the left/lower right button restart or a complete shutdown.

If the phone is having problems sending notifications then please include the phone model that the problems are with.

Fitbit does have detail instructions on what settings to check in both the app and the phone. Please be aware that if notifications do not show on the phones lock screen, then they most like Kelly was looking not be sent to the tracker. 

How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?
Receive call, text message, calendar, and other notifications on your Fitbit watch or tracker if you have a compatible phone.
My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone
Try these troubleshooting steps if you're not receiving notifications
Best Answer
0 Votes
Its weird because I do receive a few notifications but hardly any the
ionic never vibrates. As I said it vibrates for the hourly steps and mile
notifications but nothing else. I have the galaxy s8
Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not work unfortunately.  I called customer service and eventually we had to do a factory reset.  Now I cannot load pandora onto the ionic.  Will be contacting customer service today for this

Best Answer
0 Votes