Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize quick responses for Ionic?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having trouble figuring out how to customize my quick responses? Went into settings and couldnt find the option

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

In the app go to the setting for the tracker, then notifications and scroll down to quick replies.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

In the app go to the setting for the tracker, then notifications and scroll down to quick replies.

Best Answer

I've got an Ionic and can't find out how to customize quick replies. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dino24 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Take into consideration that quick replies are available on devices paired to an Android phone. Devices paired to an iPhone can respond to Fitbit app notifications, such as messages, cheers, taunts, and friend requests. 

To customize it, follow these steps: 

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap your device image 

Notifications 

Quick Replies.
  3. Tap the app you want to change the quick replies for. To change the default quick replies for all apps, tap Default Replies.
  4. Tap the reply you want to change and enter the text you want to use instead. Replies are limited to 60 characters.
  5. Tap the back arrow to return to the list of apps and automatically save your changes.
  6. Sync your device. The next time you receive a message notification from that app, your new reply is included in the list of quick replies on your device.

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
On my Ionic Fitbit, there is no "Quick Replies" in the "Notification" tab.
I have an Android phone. Thanks anyway.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dino24 Thank you for getting back. 

I'd like you to make sure that the instructions above are followed in the Fitbit app. If they are, but the quick replies options isn't displaying then provide me with your phone model and OS installed. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes