Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have moved on!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Moved on to the Samsung Galaxy watch. Superior hardware, and apps. And, food is in grams, not percentages. FitBit did two app updates at least since everyone was complaining about this and they did nothing.  Not to mention I'm on my 3 Ionic cause they failed. I'm done with FitBit and outta here. Peace out!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Sounds like this company is done, I’ve had a charge 3 for 3 weeks and heart rate sensor is 30-40bpm under whilst exercising, it’s only the main feature of the watch!

Best Answer

Moved on to the Samsung Galaxy watch. Superior hardware, and apps. And, food is in grams, not percentages. FitBit did two app updates at least since everyone was complaining about this and they did nothing.  Not to mention I'm on my 3 Ionic cause they failed.

Just cheap hardware. Plus a Samsung Galaxy Watch, with a Samsung Note 8. Shouldn't have any connection issues. Sorry FitBit. Just cheap hardware and no support.

Best Answer

Now they want another $15 a month for sleep insights, here’s an insight for them, if they want more money from their customers how about they concentrate and making their product work before asking for more money!

Best Answer