Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic is not responding again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last year I had an issue with my Ionic, it started vibrating and doing weird things then finally it died. I received a new one from FITBIT that took over 3 weeks to get. Last night less than 11 months my Ionic started to do the same thing and died and will not charge. My Ionic is pretty well protected so there is no damage. But I started to put 2 and 2 together and ask is the IONIC really water proof? Last year when it went down I was at the ocean and yes I cleaned it, and now I've been doing pool stuff and then this happens. What do you think? Did this happened to anyone else? How can I fix this without spending $$$

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @davidjb73 nice to see you around. Thanks for sharing you feedback about what you've experience with Fitbit Ionic. 

Your comments are really important to us and we usually share all this information with our team. I understand why you're having this doubts about Fitbit Ionic. Let me tell you that Fitbit Ionic is water-resistance up to 50 meters.

In this case, it's best to check with our team to confirm the options that the can offer you using you warranty information. I've noticed that you already have a case about this issue. But in case that you need anything else, you can let me know.

Keep me posted. I'll be around in case that you have more questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply, but nothing came of it from Customer Service. This should not be happing twice with the same issue. The warranty was up according to Fitbit, I was also disappointed with there customer service, he was hard to understand

Best Answer
0 Votes

My replacement Fitbit stopped working yesterday and I was told that since I am out of the 1-year replacement period, there will be no replacement.  I guess it is time to look at other Apple, Polar, and Garmin. I think they will stand behind their products.  Very disappointed with my experience with the Ionic.

Best Answer

So I received a new Fitbit Ionic on Saturday from Fitbit! As you probably know we over 100 degrees in temp., so it was a long pool day those last couple of days, and my Ionic did the same thing! I am very disappointed that I can not get any correct answers why the Ionic is doing this!

Best Answer
0 Votes