Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a little lost here...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got an IONIC and I ❤️ it.

It did the firmware update last night and now when I press the top right button the only thing that shows up is Exercise and the bottom button only shows Treasure Trek which I want to delete.

I can't get into any other options incl Settings.

I have

* Powered it on and off

* Deleted it from the Fitbit app and reconnected it

* Tried pressing and holding the buttons in all kinds of combinations

Nothing... I can't figure this out.

How do I get back to multiple options on each screen instead of one?

I have tried through the website, app and watch but you can't factory reset unless you can get into Settings - which I can't?

I'm confused.... Please help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5
@fromdumpytodiva The Ionic has a touch screen. Try swiping left for more screens.
Ionic, retired Blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have... It won't allow for that.  For instance, the top right button brings up exercise option only.  Then it goes into the top chosen exercise (on its own).  The options it brings up are not even the options I have selected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@fromdumpytodiva tapping the right buttons are the quick start for the two left apps on the first screen when swiping left. 

Simply holding your finger on an app will put the watch in the mode that lets you rearrange the apps on the watch. 

Go to the bottom of this page. click on help, this prongs you to Fitbits searchable online help. Simply type in a word like "sync" and you'll get documents that deal with sync. 

While your there click on the picture of your tracker and download your user manual

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's what the right button is supposed to do. It's a shortcut to the exercise app. If your touchscreen is not working, I suggest contacting customer service.
Ionic, retired Blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you... I'll go do all of those now

Best Answer
0 Votes