Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IONIC died - I revived it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday my Ionic was ~60% charged. A few minutes later it was totally dead. I checked and tried all of the tricks that I could find. I left it on charge for several hours, and still nothing. I left it overnight. Today, again I tried restarting it by following the tips on this article. It did show the battery at 0%. I Placed it on charge for a few hours, and it read 90%. It turned on and is working now. My worry/fear is that after only 18 months could the battery be at the end of its life? Is there a way to tell, and how long is the life of Ionic batteries anyway?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner,

Great news on your Ionic's recovery. Hopefully others will benefit from the process you went through. Thanks for posting the link to it.

My Ionic's battery has lasted much longer than 18 months, so hopefully yours will also. The one tip I can pass on it try not to let the battery get fully discharged. Lithium batteries tend not to like that as much .Best of luck.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Since two weeks this happened to me several times. And now i am trying to charge again, but it doesn’t help anymore. No screen activities, just buzzing the whole time when its charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes