Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IONIC display - Hide HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just wanted to check that the display of HR is optional.

I am considering purchasing an ionic today, but I just wanted to make sure that it wont always display the HR (even when exercising). I don't want to turn off the HR because I want that to be tracked for calories.

I just don't want to see the number and suffer panic attacks or become obsessive about it (as I have before). 

Cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Short Answer: Yes you can hide Heart Rate.

The exercise screen looks like this.

fitbit-ionic-workout.jpg
The top and bottom stats you choose what you want it to be before hand and it will always show what you pick during the exercise.

The middle stat you also choose before hand but the difference is you can have multiple items on that one and you tap to cycle through them.

Here are the options for running:

Elapsed Time
Distance

Pace

Pace (Average)

Heart Rate

Calories Burned

Steps

Time of Day

Lap Time

Lap Distance

You can simply uncheck heart rate from ever showing even when you tap to cycle through the options.

You can get different watch faces for when you are not in an activity some will always show heart rate others you can tap to choose different options to have it not showing.

Hope this Helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Short Answer: Yes you can hide Heart Rate.

The exercise screen looks like this.

fitbit-ionic-workout.jpg
The top and bottom stats you choose what you want it to be before hand and it will always show what you pick during the exercise.

The middle stat you also choose before hand but the difference is you can have multiple items on that one and you tap to cycle through them.

Here are the options for running:

Elapsed Time
Distance

Pace

Pace (Average)

Heart Rate

Calories Burned

Steps

Time of Day

Lap Time

Lap Distance

You can simply uncheck heart rate from ever showing even when you tap to cycle through the options.

You can get different watch faces for when you are not in an activity some will always show heart rate others you can tap to choose different options to have it not showing.

Hope this Helps.

Best Answer

Thanks - Much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes