Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IONIC not counting floor properly and other problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

After 2 weeks of owning IONIC, I am sort of disappointed. I have been reading a discussion on Counting floor issue and I faced the same problem from time to time. Someone said if we run or walk too fast, it won't count. I tested that and yes, it is not counting. 

I try walking at regular pace and it is still not counting. I then try walking one more floor. Nothing has been counted. I need to switch off and switch it on again then try walking more floor. It's now counting. For me, this is ridiculous. Do we have to look at the watch all the time?

Also calories burned is very poor for yoga. I had posted and got an answer. I tried changing the way I am wearing it. It seems to work. But It's not accurate. One day I was in a 60-minute yoga class, It only counted 98 Kcal burned! Which is impossible. I think I can sleep 60 mins for the same amount burned.

Anyone could help me how to fix these problems, please advice. I am desperated and really thinking of switching back to garmin.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

For the problem that screen doesn't automatic on when moving your wrist. I found that if I use watch face from other developer than Fitbit, I found this problem. So I switch to Fitbit watchface, I don't find this problem again.

Best Answer
0 Votes