Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iconic won't open messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not able to read or open messages on iconic. Everything is on, location, bluetBlue & location. Watch & phone are synced. I receive a notification on my watch that I have a message but when I hit "open" the watch goes back to the home screen. I am using Android Turbo 2. Please help. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

*Correction

Everything is on Bluetooth, location and Wi-Fi.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which type of messages are you hitting open for? With email, hitting open will open the the message up on the phone.

Best Answer
Text messages
Best Answer
0 Votes

My text messages on the ionic do not have an open button, I simply tap the message and it expands to show the first 250 charectors I presume.

If you see an open button on the Versa for text messages, I'm at a loss.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I recently had an update on my Samsung Note9 and then I was unable to open messages on my watch. Not sure if it is related. I touch the "open" icon and it opens the text messages app on my phone . Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is correct @Rissagreer  pressing open on the Ionic is stops to open the message on the phone.

Tapping the the heading on the tracker should open the message on the wrist, but this depends on the settings found on the phone. 

You want the apps set to send body of message to the tracker.

Best Answer