Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect distance tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed over the last few months that my Ionic has not been recording my bike data correctly.  It is as if long stretches of my activities are not recorded.  For example, today I went on a 3.5 hour bike ride.  My Ionic said I went for 1 hour and 39 minutes, going just under 23 miles.  Another tracking app on my phone recorded that I went 3.5 hours and just shy of 44 miles.  This is incredibly frustrating as I am training.  I rely on my Ionic to track because I can't just pull my phone out while I am biking.

Is there an fix to this or should I invest in a different, reliable tracker, i.e. non-fitbit tracker?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Bell_Riose, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you and further investigate, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Are you tracking your exercise with the SmartTrack auto-recognition feature or directly from the Exercise shortcuts from the Exercise app? Lastly, are you using GPS? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Ionic to refresh its performance.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes