Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Clock face will not automatically turn on when I lift up wrist to look

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Clock face will not automatically turn on when I lift up wrist to look at watch.  I must push a button on the side to view watch face. How do I fix this 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try pressing and holding the single left button until it vibrates.  Tap Screen Wake and switch from Manual to Auto.  Let me know if that works.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Try pressing and holding the single left button until it vibrates.  Tap Screen Wake and switch from Manual to Auto.  Let me know if that works.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer

Wow. Awesome. That worked.  And i thought I found and looked through all possibilities.  Lol

thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Luciousclay wrote:

Wow. Awesome. That worked.  And i thought I found and looked through all possibilities.  Lol

thanks. 

Glad to help out Clay.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perfect solution. Thanks very much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fix worked perfectly, thank you...

Best Answer
0 Votes