Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My stepdaughter recently got a Fitbit,  I have repeatedly accepted her friend request but it isn't adding her. I've tried searching for her but only get a list of FB friends who don't have Fitbit,  she has successfully added other people and I  have not had a problem adding others. 

Also the leaderboard hasn't changed in weeks.  Is this a problem with my watch or phone,  my steps and activities sync ok. 

Many thanks. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@grancanrun It's great to see you around. 

Thanks for the details mentioned, I'm glad to hear that you and your stepdaughter are using Fitbit devices. 

I would like you to confirm you're doing this procedure to add friends. After this, please reply to the following questions to gather more information: 

- Are you adding her from the Fitbit app or online Dashboard?

- Are you adding her through email or Facebook?

- When you accept her friend request does what do you see?

- Have you checked your inactive friends?

Note: To check inactive friends, you will need to go to your leaderboard and at the end of your active friends, you'll get the option to show inactive friends. 

Regarding your question about your leaderboard not changing, this will change if your friends keep syncing their trackers. Could you let me know if you're seeing that your step count isn't changing? or if 

your friends aren't appearing? Could you share a screenshot?

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes