Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic DEAD

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys my ionic died yesterday although it showed about 50 ish % battery when I got home I put on charge and I had the battery indicator show up saying 0% it's been on charge all night and still no charge have tried a couple of different plugs and computer usb. I have restarted and that turns it on but no charge so can't connect to phone, I reset the fitbit but now cannot connect to phone or Wi-Fi or Bluetooth as battery level too low, pls can someone help me!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Oh dear, that sounds sad. Try a couple of things. The first is restart the Ionic several times and put it on charge for a couple of hours, then try restarting it several more times. If there are no signs of life try the next one which is a factory reset (see below) If still no signs of life you will need to contact Support (link in my signature)

FACTORY RESET USING BUTTONS
On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time, or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

If the device turns on, please go back to the Fitbit app and setup your device back to your account with these steps. Make sure your watch is plugged into a wall plug or a computer, next to the router and that there are no other trackers or devices with Bluetooth on nearby when setting up.  Please log into your account, go to account on the upper right corner, there look for "setup a device" and tap on it. Follow the instructions on the screen and let the watch charge for 2 hours.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer