Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic EOL

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know that many of us have been frustrated with the support on Ionic, either the lack of features to make it a true training watch (I mean cals being the key metric of interval training... really?) but also the updates bricking the device. I decided not to update mine after my friend and son bricked theirs .... 

I thought I would share the news that alternative devices exist. I have just spent the weekend enjoying mine, the battery is amazing, the features are incredible (and include sleep, pulse ox without a weird clock face etc) and will track almost any sport and it syncs fuss free to TP and a bunch of other apps. However it's not a Fitbit... I just wanted to let folks know that if you are serious about fitness then you may want to explore the market. I have persevered with fitbit thinking it was the best lifestyle and fitness combo but I was bowled over with what else is out there. PSA over. 

The main challenge is to now extract my data from fitbit, that's another challenge with the closed loop system it ain't easy! 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'd give more details but apparently mentioning the G word is advertising 

Best Answer
0 Votes