Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic GPS constantly disconnecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear,

During my exercise the GPS signal drops regularly. It does not matter which exercise is selected, walking, cycling, running, it just stops registering completely and the exercise needs to be started again.

I have latest firmware installed. It has been like that from the start.

Thnx a lot for the answer,

Grtz, Romke

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to restart your Ionic and then try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on our help article:  and let me know if the issue persists.

I'll be here if further assistance is needed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RicardoFitbit ,

Thanks for your answer. Monday during running I had the same issue. As it turns out it is not the GPS signal that drops, the device just reboots by itself, it does that multiple times during an exercise. I am not accidentally pushing any buttons either.

Thanks a lot

Best Answer

You're welcome @SunsetRunner, your reply is also appreciated.

Thanks for your clarification, certainly, your Ionic is not working as the way it was designed. To move on with this situation, can you please let me know if your Ionic randomly reboots itself just during an exercise? If so, is this occurring with a specific one or with all of them? Have you experienced this issue while you're not tracking an exercise or tracking an activity with the SmartTrack auto-recognition feature? 

I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes