Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic GPS innacurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic started to report inaccurate GPS data. How can it be fixed? new device? new SW?

Please don't start with the silly support to turn the device off and then back on or turn my cellphone off and on or reset or whatever other nonsense because I've done all that and it is still not working.

Nobody has provided a decent answer as to why is this happening and it is frustrating to workout with inaccurate GPS data. I'm attaching screenshots of this issue and please don't tell me to add more data since you already have all of it in your system and you can compare all my workouts from this year to last year when it was working fine.fitbit.JPG

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Davidendum Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear about your data discrepancy when using the GPS feature on your Ionic. Support is able to review your account's details and I noticed that you already have reach out to them. Keep working with the team to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes