Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Heartrate setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the Ionic (which I am enjoying) and I need a bit of help.  While I was going through the  setting up the watch, the heart rate setup screen came on.  I didn't have the watch on and I skipped it because it asked if I wanted to do it later.  I am not sure if the heart rate sensor is working right and I want to set up the sensor.  How can I do that or did I misread the screen?  Thank you in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Erik.L2  Welcome... Try swiping from right to left on your watch face.. Tap settings, and then swipe up until you get the Heart rate option... That's only On and Off..  check your other settings..

Then push the left button twice to get back to the clock face..

You should be able to see the HR graph when you sync and then tap on your RHR tile on your phone..  Because it's a new setup it make take some time to do a catchup of the data for viewing..

Enjoy you Ionic..

@Erik.L2 wrote:

I just got the Ionic (which I am enjoying) and I need a bit of help.  While I was going through the  setting up the watch, the heart rate setup screen came on.  I didn't have the watch on and I skipped it because it asked if I wanted to do it later.  I am not sure if the heart rate sensor is working right and I want to set up the sensor.  How can I do that or did I misread the screen?  Thank you in advance.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't remember anything to set up about heart rate.

There is a wi-fi set-up part which it says you can skip til later, since the wi-fi is for loading music so tracker can be used without.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes