Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Keeps Losing Time on the Clock

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When the watch is fully charged, the time is correct but after it reaches 80% is falls anywhere from a half hour to 45 minutes behind.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@imcalico2 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with Ionic loosing time. 

This is odd. Please check if your time zone settings are set correctly.

However, I believe this issue has to do with the clock face you are using. Please try changing your clock face to another one and let me know if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hi... 

Actually, this has been my challenge with my Ionic 2x. My first one would lose 5min then hours and then days. It wouldn't sync and I would reset, factory reset, empty cache, restart the phone...nothing.Fitbit sent me a replacement that's been working since the beginning of the year...until now. As I type...I can't get my NEW one to sync and it is 5min behind (No one has been able to explain how a digital watch is doing this??!!). I do use this unit a lot for messages, tracking, fitness, pay, etc...and I am at the mode of never doing another Fitbit device. It is so baffling and so annoying that having zero, concrete reasons as to why this happens is unappealing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem with my Ionic as well. Still does the same thing. I've checked to see if my device needed an update and found it was up to date. I'm at my wits end and ready to throw the device away. I'm not going to buy another one for it to do the same as this one. It seems like everytime I buy a new device it stops working correctly after about 6 months. This is unacceptable. 

Best Answer
0 Votes