Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adidas clock face and Adidas training app are missing !

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought the Adidas version yesterday. While setting up In Fitbit app, I did choose the Ionic: Adidas edition but still no way to get the the Adidas clock face and training app. I have factory reset and reinstall the firmware many many times, but still showing a standard ionic interface.

I have seen someone here in the forum already reporting this problem few months ago, but no official reply from Fitbit , it seems like this issue has never been addressed and solved.

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @terenshi! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience with the clock face and the training app on your Ionic. Nice way to go! 

Ionic: adidas edition comes with an adidas-designed clock face inspired by the iconic race bib. You can change the color of the design, or pick another design.

To change your clock face: 

• From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon () > your watch tile
  • Tap Clock Faces.
  • To change the color theme of your Ionic: adidas edition clock face, tap or click the settings icon () and pick a new color. 
  • To pick a new clock face, tap or click Pick a New Clock.

The adidas Train app is exclusive to Ionic: adidas edition. You can’t download it on the standard edition Ionic or any other Fitbit device.

The adidas Train app is a unique coaching experience created in collaboration with adidas, and is exclusive to Ionic: adidas edition. The adidas Train app comes with 6 workouts that can help you become a better runner. For more information, see How do I use the adidas Train app on Ionic?

Hope this helps, point me out if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have bought the Fitbit Ionic Adidas version and selected the Ionic Adidas setup but it only installs the          standard version without the Adidas clock and Adidas app. I have tried doing a factory reset and reinstalling but it always installs the standard version. Is this Fitbit faulty and needs returning?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @User_andy, it's great to see you around! Thanks for already troubleshooting this inconvenience with the clock face and the training app on your Ionic. Nice way to go! 

Ionic: adidas edition comes with an adidas-designed clock face inspired by the iconic race bib. You can change the color of the design, or pick another design.

To change your clock face: 

• From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your watch tile
  • Tap Clock Faces.
  • To change the color theme of your Ionic: adidas edition clock face, tap or click the settings icon () and pick a new color. 
  • To pick a new clock face, tap or click Pick a New Clock.

The adidas Train app is exclusive to Ionic: adidas edition. You can’t download it on the standard edition Ionic or any other Fitbit device.

The adidas Train app is a unique coaching experience created in collaboration with adidas, and is exclusive to Ionic: adidas edition. The adidas Train app comes with 6 workouts that can help you become a better runner. For more information, see How do I use the adidas Train app on Ionic?

Hope this helps, point me out if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

It sounds from your reply that my Fitbit Ionic Adidas edition is in fact fitted with standard edition innards and therefore is faulty. I shall return it to the shop where I bought it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue Andy, been with support desk for 5 days without resolutions 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought mine June 7, also having this issue. Still calling customer support every other day to get them moving on a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner @terenshi @User_andy Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. 

Our team is currently investigating why this has happened and are working on a fix. I will be sure to keep you all updated as more information becomes available. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
As suggested in an email to myself:
1.    I removed the ionic from the fitbit account
2.    Disconnected the watch from the IOS device
3.    Did a factory reset.
4.    Set up Ionic Adidas version.

The setup then set up the device exactly as before, i.e. no Adidas watch face and no Adidas app. I then tried to change the device face to an Adidas face but the option was not there.

Therefore either your setup is incorrect or the device I have has a standard Ionic innards. I have returned the device to Argos and obtained a refund rather than a replacement because I want to wait until the problem has been identified and fixed before purchasing another device.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought the Adidas version yesterday. While setting up In Fitbit app, I did choose the Ionic: Adidas edition but still no way to get the the Adidas clock face and training app. I have factory reset and reinstall the firmware many many times, but still showing a standard ionic interface.

I have seen someone here in the forum already reporting this problem few months ago, but no official reply from Fitbit , it seems like this issue has never been addressed and solved.

i checked my phone , account, its show ionic, not show ionic adidas version.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
As suggested in an email to myself:
1.    I removed the ionic from the fitbit account
2.    Disconnected the watch from the IOS device
3.    Did a factory reset.
4.    Set up Ionic Adidas version.

The setup then set up the device exactly as before, i.e. no Adidas watch face and no Adidas app. I then tried to change the device face to an Adidas face but the option was not there.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ryanyap Thanks for your attempts to troubleshoot the issue. As @MattFitbit said here, our team is aware of this issue and investigating the root cause. We will post an update in this thread when we hear some news from our team. Thanks for your reports and patience as we work to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @terenshi@ryanyap@User_andy and Welcome!  Thanks for sharing your issues.  As an Ionic and Ionic Adidas Edition owner, I may be able to further assist you, if you are still having problems (which hopefully your not).  If you are, please post here and I'll see it and reply to you. 

Thanks for the great assistance and team work @ErickFitbit and @MattFitbit!!!!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can you change or get another adidas clock face. There should be several addias clock faces to choose from. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Adidas-fan and Welcome.  The only change you can make on the Adidas Edition Clock Face are colors (for the time).  Open your Fitbit App on your phone or PC and select your Ionic Adidas Edition in the top left corner. Than proceed to Clock Faces. I’m guessing your Clock Face currently installed is the Adidas Edition, so now go to Settings. Once you open the Settings you’ll be prompted to choose a color.  

So, there you go.  Hope this helped and Keep on STEPPING!

Community Council Member

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Best Answer
Is there any apps you can download or will there be in the future. Kinda
disappointed to buy an addias fitbit to have only one addias clock face.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Adidas-fan !  So with the Adidas Edition, you receive the following exclusive items:  Adidas Sports Band, Adidas Clock Face and the big item is the Adidas Training App. 

The Adidas Edition also goes on sale occasionally. Hope this helped and Keep on STEPPING!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have read all the responses and I get the same response from Fitbit about the Adidas clock face and training not working on my phone. I get the same answer as others have. We r working on the issue. This has been going on for months. How long does it take to fix a problem? This has taken way too long. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DOC59 and welcome.  I have the Ionic Adidas Edition (since initial release) and have had zero issues.  What exactly are the issues you are experiencing with this Ionic "Adidas Edition" (please provide details)?

Thanks and Keep on STEPPING!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just want more adidas clock face choices.i love the watch but very
disappointed that it is an adidas fit it but you only have one clock face.
We should be able to download more . Please help with this. Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes