Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Not Syncing - Incorrect Time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic has not been syncing consistently for about 2-3 weeks now. The inability for my watch to all of a sudden not connect to my phones bluetooth is a little annoying since I’ve only had this watch 6 months. While I’d prefer to have a fully functioning watch, my big issue is that the time of my watch is frequently inaccurate. I’ve followed all the steps in the troubleshooting page from restarting my Ionic, my phone, shutting off/turning on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. I’ve even reset my Ionic to factory settings. I called Fitbit’s help line today and the gentleman I spoke to had me turn off the function to set time automatically which makes sense but now 3 hours later my watch is already more than 3 minutes behind and won’t connect to Bluetooth to sync. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @mrsmeganmd. Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've tried and the details mentioned. 

I appreciate that you mentioned that you've contacted our Support team. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this inconvenience. 

I would like you to confirm that you've tried this procedure to change the timezone again. Since, now your Ionic isn't syncing to your account, please try these syncing steps

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia,

Thank you you for your response. Yes I have completed all of the procedures for resetting time and attempting to establish syncing. My watch is set to the correct time zone however it’s not keeping the correct time as it is not consistently syncing correctly throughout the day. Do you have any other suggestions or solutions?

Thanks again,

Megan 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back and letting me know that you've tried the troubleshooting posted @mrsmeganmd

Since, your Ionic is still not syncing through the day. I've reopened the case that you already have with our Support team and they will continue assisting through email. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes