Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Not Working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my fitbit ionic for about two years.  I have already replaced it once within the one year warranty prior to this for the same issue.  I was just walking today when it turned off and now it won't turn on.  I tried the normal reset pressing the left side and bottom button and then the hard reset pressing both buttons and the left side button.  Nothing happens I just get the black screen.  Will fitbit send me a new one or will I need to drop money on something new.  Or are there any other ideas out there on what to do to get it to work. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

the same thing just happened to me yesterday!  I knew the battery was getting low but it just shut itself off and I tried recharging the battery but the screen still remains blank?  not amount of button pressing will wake it up.  Does anyone have any suggestions apart from sending it back to fitbit please?

Best Answer

My Ionic stopped working yesterday as well. I noticed the screen was black and so tried charging it but nothing happened. It is about 21/2years old and I use it everyday. I cleaned the contacts as directed but still it won’t charge. 

Best Answer