Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Refund Problem

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So today I did the registration of my account to receive the refund for the ionic device, completed the form to get the reference code and after 90 minutes the reference code wasn’t working. Tried again after 3h and still the reference code won’t working on the final link that says on the email “Verify Account”. Please can anyone help me? I have contacted my friends also and they have the same problem they have an reference code but it doesn’t work.

P.S - Me and also my friends have the Ionic Watch on our account

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AliaAlmulla. I'm sorry to hear about your Ionic refund experience. 

Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thanks for your information @Odyssey13

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @AliaAlmulla  the Ionic refund information, with common FAQs are here - click to read. You'd need to contact Fitbit at the listed dedicated number on that article.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AliaAlmulla. I'm sorry to hear about your Ionic refund experience. 

Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thanks for your information @Odyssey13

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer