Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - Set an alarm message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For 4-5 months now the Set an alarm keeps popping up on the face of my watch.  It got better with the last firmware update a few weeks ago but now has started up again since Feb 9.  It is draining my battery.  I have restarted the watch numerous times and it just keeps happening.  Why?  How do I stop this.  My battery now hardly stays charged for 2-3 days or less because it does it all the time.  I have no alarms even set up and don't want any.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @lynnesevores, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared on your post. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know how many times do you receive the error message described in your post? What happens when you set up an alarm and then delete it? Do you have silent alarms setup on your Ionic? Which phone are you using to sync it?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and thanks for your reply.  Yesterday it probably did it 35 to 40 times and had done it all during the night draining my battery.  I have set and deleted alarms but it still occurs.  No silent alarms at all.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G.  When I looked at the details of Fitbit on my phone it shows it is Version 3.37.1 and the last time it was updated was Jan 28, 2021.  As I mentioned this had never happened until a few months ago and started after a firmware update to Fitbit app on my phone.  After the update on Jan 28 things got better and it stopped doing it until about 3 days ago again.  Its very frustrating because it drives me crazy all night low so I have to take it off and I am having to charge it very frequently because it keeps draining the battery.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not seeing a reply and now my watch won't keep the correct time. What's going on with my watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes