Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic Wallet Issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Ionic yesterday and it looks good. I like two features GPS and Fitbit Pay. But looks like Fitbit wallet is not working. I followed steps mentioned in help to setup and it failed at first step. It says go to "wallet" tile and i don't see wallet tile in my mobile app. I use latest version of fitbit app. Not sure how to to configure wallet if there is no way to do it.

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Itnis supported in Australia as well, but I dont think there are any other contries listed yet (apart from the US)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. 

Just wanted to jump in here to clarify that if Fitbit Pay is not currently available in your region, that you may not be able to use the Wallet App. 

You can find the full list of supported banks and countries where Fitbit Pay is currently available, here.  Our team is working to add more banks and countries to Fitbit Pay and we will be sure to update this list as more banks are added.

If your bank is not currently supported, I highly recommend checking out our feature suggestion board and adding your preferred bank to the list. This is the best way for our team to gauge interest for new banks to be added. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for the response, I would like to say that it's not the best design choice to remove the tile completely if the feature is not available in a country. While instructions still point to this place, we find nothing, and we end up searching through everything and then googling it, when it could have just told us what the case is.

Also to have your own platform in stead of connecting to existing, bigger platforms was the wrong choice, I want to connect it to my paypal!

Best Answer
0 Votes