Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic and Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have had the Ionic for some time.   Got the Charge 5, paired to my iphone.  Can see both on the app.  When it comes to updating the data,   it only updates one not the other.  

Anyone else having the same trouble.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you are talking about both devices, are you talking about both in the same account?  That should not be possible.

From Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account? 

JohnnyRow_0-1641055926944.png

You say you paired the Charge 5 to you phone, did you actually go through the process of 'Add a New Device' or just pair it outside of the fitbit app?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If you are talking about both devices, are you talking about both in the same account?  That should not be possible.

From Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account? 

JohnnyRow_0-1641055926944.png

You say you paired the Charge 5 to you phone, did you actually go through the process of 'Add a New Device' or just pair it outside of the fitbit app?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Went through the steps of adding the Charge5

vivre en paix - e pluribus unum
ACC - iph11
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your link.  I see the Ionic and the C5 can not share the same account.  WIsh we could.  In the past used to have my Charge2 + the Ionic and they would share the same account.  

May be there will be a fix in the future. 

Appreciate your help - 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What usually happens is when you try to add another device not allowed, in your case, the Charge 5, it only gives the option to replace the Ionic, so you would not see both in the app.

Charge 2 - yes, a few on the older devices still work with the newer ones, but none that are still sold unless, manage to find on eBay or such.

Best Answer
0 Votes