Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery draining very quick

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have 1 year 2 month with my Fitbit Ionic and now the Battery start to draining very quick, I already did the factory reset and I just use my Ionic for Running training. I paid a lot money for use a smartwatch for 1 year.  Fitbit, can you replace the battery or give me additional support, my Ionic charge the battery 100%, but after 2 to 3 hours the battery is 0%. I not have extended warranty in the store, and ins the store where I buy my Ionic they tell me the solution is spend others $250 dls to get a new smartwatch !!!! WTH!!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Ixtlamaster Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the factory reset you performed. 

Fitbit Ionic's battery can't be replaced. However, I've created a case on your behalf with my Support team, they will continue assisting you and providing you with further options. 

Each case is reviewed individually and the option provided by our team will be based in the Fitbit Warranty

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already know the warranty is 12 months, but I spent $300 in a expensive smartwatch, but 14 months and the Smartwatch is not working property?

I hope you can give a solution because I love my Fitbit ionic and in two weeks I need run a Marathon!

Thank You

Best Answer