Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery short life and syncing issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried previous advice what advisors have suggested still not working correctly. Battery is still draining quickly. Says it has synced, not accurately. I know I have done a lot of steps today and only a few hundred showed. Checked my emails and my fitbit is only just over two years old. 

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It’s good to see you in the community, @LittleLegs76.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issues with your watch. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply, can’t say I am happy to be honest unfortunately 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update, @LittleLegs76.

I understand how you are feeling. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding and hope to keep you in the Fitbit family.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer