Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased this mid September, I went away for a couple of days and forgot to take the charger.

Upon returning home I have tried to recharge but nothing is happening. 

I have had it on charge plugged in, taken it off charge tried the restart by holding the three buttons and nothing.

Hopefully someone else has an idea as to what to do.

Thanks Kim

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I have the same problem 

Myn Ionic don't work anymore 

I am charging few hours. Don't open 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kijberlino @ElpatronMehmet.

@kijberlino Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to solve the issue. I recommend following the complete troubleshooting instructions at Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

@ElpatronMehmet Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them regarding this issue and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Let me know how it goes.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have the same issue, .... Band new Ionic out of the box delivered today,  will not change or turn on. Completely dead, can not even reset. Assume that is money down the drain at this point. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Marichi123.

I am sorry that you are going through the same situation, I understand how you are feeling. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I would encourage you to keep the communication via email, they will continue assisting you on this matter. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where you able to get your Ionic working again. I am having the same problem my Ionic will not charge even when I put it on the charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No good news unfortunately. It seems to be a known problem that is not being addressed by Fitbit. I founds some videos on YouTube that give ideas as work arounds, none of them worked for me. Good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank w for the reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My ionic did the same thing yesterday! A few days ebfore that it wouldn't hold a charge for more than 5 hours... so upset about this as its my favorite smart watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @aflagler65 @Cyndinewsom. Thank you for your reply, @Marichi123.

@Marichi123 I appreciate your time and feedback. Our team is always working on our products and services, and your comments are always welcome. 

@aflagler65 @Cyndinewsom I am sorry that you are going through the same situation. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to assist you. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes