Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic battery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic is 4 months old and the battery is draining within 5 hours 

Any idea why 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @1Dave1000car. It's good to see you back in the Community.

@SteveH thank you for your help.

I want to inform you that this specific device is currently under recall. For more information about our voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic. I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Are you aware that the Ionic was recalled in March due to a safety concern. See: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Voluntary-Safety-Recall-of-Fitbit-Ionic-Smartwatches/td-p/5087...

Best Answer

Hi Steve  yes I'm aware this is a new device and has been working fine for 4 months but Monday it started draining the battery. I want to see is there a fix before a contact for a recall. This is my 3rd ionic but never had a problem with the battery. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So far have not got an answer to why my battery was draining so I recalled it and wait on a refund 

Best Answer

Hi there @1Dave1000car. It's good to see you back in the Community.

@SteveH thank you for your help.

I want to inform you that this specific device is currently under recall. For more information about our voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic. I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes