Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic buttons stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My recently replaced Ionics buttons have stopped working. Originally the left button would not work, had to click first 2-3 then 6-7 times to bring up screen. then hitting the right buttons would not work. Tried a tooth pic and canned air as suggested. Shutdown and restart multiple times. Then tried a factory reset and it is now stuck on the shortcut menu and will not move no matter what. This is a replacement because my first one stopped after swimming (though designed for swimming) so I try not to let it get wet. But it did get wet briefly (doing dishes) the the day before the issues started.

How do I file for a replacement?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @flht_db.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, Just got off chat and they are sending a replacement.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @flht_db.

I'm glad to hear that a replacement Fitbit device will be sent to you.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes