Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic challenges won’t sync!! :(

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Saturday and Sunday (today) = 32,000+ steps!!Saturday and Sunday (today) = 32,000+ steps!!I’m super frustrated with my Ionic. Every challenge I participate in does not sync properly. I’ve done all the steps in previous posts but nothing works. I should be winning the weekend warrior challenge but NOPE. This is really frustrating. Please help me fix this!!1C07ACF7-F0DF-4EEC-AA9C-1FA715A2DF8E.png

20C779FC-4740-48C4-B1ED-DEBBE1168E8D.jpeg

Saturday and Sunday (today) = 32,000+ steps!!Saturday and Sunday (today) = 32,000+ steps!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Was the challange started. In your time on

Best Answer

Yes! Started in my time zone but missing over 10,000 steps from my personal tracker to the challenge 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the forums @Jnnfrlnn! Thanks for answering @Rich_Laue's question. I was wondering the same.

Below are possible reasons for this issue: 

1. Your steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile). 
2. You manually logged an activity. Steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
3. You used MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 

We also recommend waiting 15 minutes after syncing your Fitbit data to see if your challenge updates.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer