Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic died yesterday

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic died yesterday with 23% battery left. It won't charge or hard/soft reset. This is my 3 Fitbit ionic. The 2 others died with the same issue. What is going on? 😢

I have:

*Cleaned the Fitbit chargerport. 

*Tested with 3 original cables. 

*Let it be completely without power last night. Drained the battery completely.

*Charged it for 7 hours today. Still dead.

*Booted it with the cable only connected to the clock (not in the wall). But it's empty and only flashes 2 seconds with "0% battery".

*Tested soft and hard reset. 

0% battery is showing up if I try to click on the buttons

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Raised a support ticket via chat. Fitbit will send me a new watch. It will be my 4rd Fitbit ionic then 😳

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Anirt.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts contacting our Support team. I am glad to hear you'll receive a replacement and will continue working on your goals. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad that they still serve the Ionic. I am hoping mine holds on, because I don't see myself wearing another Fitbit style.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @EastsideDick.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback. We continue to support Fitbit Ionic as we introduce new products. I hope you keep enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. 

Have a nice day!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes