Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Ionic Dec 2018 or 2017. It started giving trouble a few months ago when the single button on the side stopped working. First it was hard to press, then in spite of attempts to clean or unstuck it like the forum suggested, it stopped working. The past few weeks during sheltering at home, I started riding my bike and using my fit bit for tracking the miles. It would act up every now and then, but seemed ok, except for the fact that I couldn’t use the button. Annoying, but I lived with it. The battery would run low every few days and had to be charged more often. Now today it died. That’s after being charged two days ago. I tried charging tonight, but it won’t even take the charge. Tried using a different connection port, but no luck. It is insane that after spending that kind of money in a product, I can’t even get 3. Years out of it? My Apple devices still work after much longer. I’ve been against getting an Apple Watch,( but unless fit bit does something to fix this issue, several posts complain about the FP same thing), , but am disappointed with fit bit. Any suggestion or solutions. And yes, I’ve cleaned the connection.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Kaym2 A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share what you're experiencing with your Ionic. 

Your feedback is appreciated, we're always striving to improve our watches/trackers offered. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email. Due to recent events affecting our operations, we may need more than 7 business days to respond. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes