Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic display not working correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First off current firmware on iconic - 27.71.6.19

After recent firmware update and a successful calibration.

Ionic constantly wants to calibrate and when I tap calibrate with charge cable in nothing happens.
Goes to black screen. Eventually unplug get fitbit coloured logo and have to shutdown to get back to std functions.

Android phone ... have unpaired and re-paired Ionic.

Get notified in app to update tracker software.

Start update ... eventually connects with Ionic and get moving monochrome fitbit logo.
Phone shows connection and update in progress ... progress bar never moves from starting position.
Eventually Ionic loses connection to phone and phone says retry over Bluetooth or wifi settings.

Try again both options Bluetooth as before ... fails update.
Try over wifi ... same result says updating progress bar never moves.
Ionic stops displaying monochrome update icon.
Phone shows coloured icon with no indicator in progress bar ... fails and back to the Not working? screen.

the frustration and time I have wasted is rubbish for such an expensive piece of equipment.

help please.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mikmak001, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you but thank you for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. Our Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve this situation. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes