Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic display not working properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic screen has broke. 😭😭It’s mainly black with a tiny bit of green right at the top. I have tried to restart it and instead of the Fitbit logo I just get some faint turquoise vertical lines across the middle. It’s still tracking sleep and steps and app tells me it’s 87% charged. It also syncs no problem. So it appears the pixels or something like that has gone? What can I do?  Please help. Thanks. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Metbuc, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Our Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve this situation. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I did call up yesterday (because I hadn’t had a response here) but unfortunately because I am 4 months out of warranty there is NOTHING Fitbit are willing to do to help other than offer me 25% off a new product. However having spend nearly £300 on the ionic watch which is now completely useless I am obviously not going to spend any more money on any Fitbit products.     Very disappointed. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes