Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic display not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic display isnt coming on. It is still syncing and registering steps etc. I have tried changing the clock but still nothing is coming up. Does anyone have any advice? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sound similar to my issue that I would with Customer Support on earlier this week.  Hopefully if you restart your watch that correct the display for you.  Unfortunately, that was not the case for me.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive tried the rest and new clock but its still not working unfortunately. What did customer services advise you to do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There response was that I need to buy a new watch.  Because I have mine for over a year it was not covered under the warranty and offered a discount on a new device.  Hopefully you will have better luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Aidan4481 @SunsetRunner.

@Aidan4481 Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

@SunsetRunner Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate your time and feedback. 

I’ll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes