Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my ionic display doesn't turn on when I turn the watch face towards me neither does it turn on when I tap the screen...are there any settings that I need to change for either to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Lonewalkr From the clock face screen swipe from left to right to show the Awaken and Notification settings.

@Lonewalkr wrote:

Hi, my ionic display doesn't turn on when I turn the watch face towards me neither does it turn on when I tap the screen...are there any settings that I need to change for either to work?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Lonewalkr From the clock face screen swipe from left to right to show the Awaken and Notification settings.

@Lonewalkr wrote:

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

@Colinm39, your solution work thanks!

Best Answer

This doesnt work for me. I swipe L to R & get nothing but my backgroud pic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OHara17Now you have to hold the LH button until the Ionic vibrates and swipe from right to left through Fitbit Pay if you are using that.

This applies to Ionic Firmware V27.32.4.19

@OHara17 wrote:

This doesnt work for me. I swipe L to R & get nothing but my backgroud pic.

Best Answer
Thank you!!!

Joseph
Best Answer

Thank you... I appreciate your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OHara17 Thanks for the feedback.. We are always around and with time differences we are affective.

If you tick my response as a solution that will help others.

@OHara17 wrote:

Thank you... I appreciate your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes