Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic doesn't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit your loyal customers need answers!!!!

Scrolling through the feed and seeing too many dead ionic’s appearing over the last 7-10 days (mine included within this). 

Why are Fitbit ignoring this????

Fair enough if it was the odd one or two but with these numbers, surely it shows that there is a major problem with the ionic! 

Fitbit please own up to this failure and respect the loyal customers that have had the faith in your product to purchase it for a purpose.

Admit there is a major failure on the product and assist you customers in rectifying this. 

How will you rectify these countless customers (and mine) issue? We need answers and we need them now, pointless sending us to the black hole get support section and spending days receiving the standard, press of a button, reply. 

Your loyal customers need answers!!!!

Moderator edit: all-caps

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @EmmaJane1974.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Ionic doesn't turn on. Thank you for trying to resolve the problem before contacting us. Our team is constantly working to improve the Fitbit products and services and appreciate all the feedback from the users. In order to investigate this case, I sent your information to our team. Please check your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My 1 year old Ionic stopped.  No lights. Nada.

I have tried holding the buttons down for 10 seconds, one minute.  Nada.

Battery was charged.

Now what??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @HFG0808.

I regret to hear that your Fitbit Ionic stopped working. I appreciate the time you spent restarting your watch. In order to resolve battery issues, besides the restart, you can find other useful troubleshooting steps on this article.

Please let me know how it goes.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Ionic died last week. Bought it mid-April 2018, so out of warranty. Tried all the recommended options (easily a dozen times). From all the forums, this is a major design/manufacturing error, turning into cascading process errors from what I observe in the poor response from Fitbit. NOT planning on buying another Fitbit ever unless Fitbit sends out a recall on these obviously poorly released products.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue and it's driving me crazy not having an answer of how to turn my ionic back on! 

My ionic will buzz and after "restarting" it, the black screen illuminates and then nothing happens. This started happening a few days ago and I've had it on full charge this whole time. My ionic is also still syncing with my phone, but nothing on the app really works. 

Fitbit, I love your products, but this is frustrating! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still awaiting a valid/useful response, other then the standard one tap send call centre response. 

Fitbit, how long before you issue a recall and replace your faithful customers faulty ionics?

as I type more and more stopped working ionics are appearing on this thread. This needs sorting ASAP or maybe I need to look into further external advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes