Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic hanged and then data not cleared sync error

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

My ionic was working fine until today morning. Suddenly today morning, first the clock screen disappeared (everything else in the menu was accessible) and then the watch resetted and was showing fitbit log. I tried to reboot the watch but no luck so I did a hard reset. Upon hard reset, I am running into the error on screen "Data not Cleared sync and try again". 

I tried everything suggested in the thread - "https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Data-not-cleared-Sync-amp-try-again/td-p/2472880" but no luck. Still the same error. 

At this time, I have also removed ionic from the fitbit app and my phone's bluetooth devices per the instructions in above thread. I have no other way now to troubleshoot this. Please help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @FitAbhi.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

Please restart your watch and reboot your mobile device. Then, please try to set up your Watch as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1636327525655.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you are having difficulties to set up your Ionic, please follow these troubleshooting steps.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @FitAbhi.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

Please restart your watch and reboot your mobile device. Then, please try to set up your Watch as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1636327525655.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you are having difficulties to set up your Ionic, please follow these troubleshooting steps.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @EdsonFitbit .. that worked! 

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @FitAbhi.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Ionic.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes