Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic isn't charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there - any help much appreciated. My Ionic was working fine but suddenly shut down a couple of days ago. I left it to charge overnight, but when I came back in the morning, it still said 0%. If I look at the screen, it shows that the Ionic is charging - but the actual level will not shift from 0%, so I can't use the tracker at all. Can anyone advise if there is something that can be done - or is my Ionic at the end of the road?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @sportsw4.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts. I recommend following our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. Sadly this doesn't help - I'd already seen this and had done everything relevant that was recommended.Guess it's time to throw the Ionic out 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @sportsw4.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I understand how you are feeling and recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and discuss the options available to you. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes