Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am very disappointed with the customer service after being on the phone for literally 2 hours I was told to send a video of my watch not syncing with my phone, I tried everything the factory reset screen wouldn’t change or sync to my phone or laptop. Waiting for them to respond and I’m expecting a new watch or I’m literally done with Fitbit, I had an Alta given as a gift the stap would constantly unlatch till I lost it, purchased another one same thing bought a charge 2 loved the watch but issues with the straps as well, bought this one thinking it’s a smart watch let’s see and now this. This will be my deal breaker! Apple will be my next option 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I sent the watch back, there’s no way I was keeping the watch and the customer service kept me on the phone for two hours trying everything I tried before I called them, not worth the headache of waiting for them to return my call after I sent them a video of me trying to factory reset the phone. They never even offered to replace the watch definitely 👎 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

You are not alone, I am experiencing this EXACT same issue with videos and customer support.  This concept of sending a video proving the device is junk is obscene.

My Ionic stopped working after one month of gentle usage. Customer support trying to put me through hoop after hoop of sending a less than 25 MB video that's 20+ seconds (good luck) proving it does not work. They market a hi-tech expensive product to people but they do not trust their customers word or ability to type "Fitbit Ionic does not turn on" into a search engine. Returning the Fitbit Flyer headphones today and will never buy another Fitbit product. 

Best Answer

@MissbNyc. I would go Garmin. Very accurate 

Best Answer

I don’t know what showing a video is going to prove it just makes me even more frustrated that now I’m waiting for a response, definitely sending it back! 

Best Answer

Yea good luck getting a long enough video within 25 MB into their e-mail system.

I guess I should have got out my old camcorder and requested a mailing address to send a VHS tape.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lol!!!! Seriously 😒 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If the video file proves too large to email you could use one of the free file uploaders such as:

http://www.filedropper.com/

Just upload the file and send support the link.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

WavyDavey that may work well thank you.  That is assuming Fitbit support doesn't then turn around and say they can't access links on third party sites.  But even still, another additional needless hoop designed to prevent Fitbit taking accountability for their defective products.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sent the watch back, there’s no way I was keeping the watch and the customer service kept me on the phone for two hours trying everything I tried before I called them, not worth the headache of waiting for them to return my call after I sent them a video of me trying to factory reset the phone. They never even offered to replace the watch definitely 👎 

Best Answer
0 Votes