Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic keeps restarting by itself

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the past week my ionic has started to reboot itself..... all the time, sometimes it is off for an hour, turns itself back on, including during the night when you are trying to sleep. I have tried restarting it 3 times consecutively but this has not worked.  Is there a fix to this other than switching to Garmin?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @A1West, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the self restarts issue that your Fitbit Ionic has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid any confusion on my end, let me know if you restarted your Ionic as described in this help article. In the meantime, try setting up your Ionic from scratch and see if the issue gets fixed.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, thanks for getting back to me, i have read and followed the instructions for restarting and setting up my ionic from scratch. This has not been successful and the watch continues to shut down repeatedly.

Are there any other alternatives as this in itself causes the battery to run low frequently which is also extremely annoying. Thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes