Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic locked by phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My little niece has locked my ionic by doing more than 10 incorrect pin attempts. My ionic is locked out and it's been 4 days that I am trying to unlock it with vain. I tried every way - disconnecting, reconnecting, setting up as a new device etc none of them works. 

I followed the instructions from this answer, which did not work for me. Can anyone help please? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @mamidi.harika, it's nice to have a new member here! Thanks for following my tips and recommendations from the other post of mine. Nice way to go! Smiley Very Happy

While reading your post I was wondering if you did make sure that your Ionic was no longer paired neither on your phone's Bluetooth settings nor your Fitbit account?

Please go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and remove the tracker. In the list of Bluetooth devices you'll see the Ionic and next to it, this symbol "!". Hit the symbol and it will take you to the next step, once you're there select the option that says "Forget this device" if you're on iOS and "Unpair" if you're on Android. Also, open up the Fitbit app on your phone and elect the 'account' icon in top right corner of screen. Under devices you'll see Ionic, click on the icon and once you're taken to the next screen, scroll down and select "Remove this Ionic".

Once you've made sure about that, go back to the Fitbit app, go to the "Account" option in the upper right corner and select "Set up a Device". This should start the setup process for your device. Follow all instructions.  You will get a 4-digit code to input during the process (this is not the 'unlock' code).  

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes