Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic loses time when I put it on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Hi. My ionic fitbit loses time when I put it in my wrist. It also has a hard time syncing. If do dont wear it, it still keeps.time. what's going on and how do I fix it? 🤔
  • Please help.

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @PurpleHaze69 - if you can't sync the watch it won't be able to set the correct time.

Have a look at Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Another issue can be the clock face has developed a fault, try changing the clock face for another one.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Morning. I have tried all the trouble shoot steps i could find  out about  it and nothing works.  Now I only get a message saying  that it didn't sync and to try again but I  can't do nothing with it. When I deleted the app and re-installed it I signed in and now the app can't find my ionic watch at all! Frustrated Much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PurpleHaze69- Try removing the Bluetooth entry on the phone and then in the Fitbit App, click profile photo and "+Set up a device".

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I have tried that and nothing. My find can't find the fitbit at all. I think it's because my fitbit is stuck. 

I tried the reset the fitbit as well but no ghat didn't work. I only fir the fitbit logo or a message saying your fitbit didn't sync properly please try again.

Well I tried but like I said, those are the only two things that come up on my fitbit now and my ph can't find/ pair with my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @PurpleHaze69 and thank you for your assistance @Guy_. I'm sorry to hear about what happens to your Fitbit Ionic and thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to resolve this.

Please follow the steps of How do I set up a replacement device or add a second device to my account? help article.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Have you tried a different device?

My Samsung A10s wouldn't sync even though it had no problem with the app.

My old A10 had no problems nor does my Samsung tablet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your advise @SunsetRunner. What you have mentioned is very interesting I only try syncing my Luxe with my phone and iPod but I always get a syncing error while syncing with the iPod.

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes