Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic loses time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The time on my watch in not staying accurate. I have read several other posts but I still seem to have the same issue. I have restarted my watch, synced my watch to my phone multiple times and I am still having issues with it slowing down. Once I sync the watch, it will go back to the accurate time but after a day, it is at least 5 minutes behind. Please help, I am running out of options. 

Thank you! 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BlueSJL.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend checking if you have turned on "Set automatically" for date and time on your phone: open your phone's settings > tap General > tap Date & Time > and then toggle "Set Automatically" on. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you for responding. My phone is set to that already. Any other suggestions?

With Heartfelt Thanks,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @BlueSJL.

I appreciate the additional details. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes