Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic music distorted playing through bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I recently got a Fitbit Ionic, and have used it somewhat successfully to play music via Bluetooth headphones. There was some cutting out and lag between inputs and responses. The sound was ok, however, those headphones were old and cheap with terrible battery life.

I got Jib+Active headphones and they are horribly distorted when paired with the ionic. Complete crystal clear with my phone. I've repaired and restarted my Ionic multiple times without any change. I read that after a while the audio improves so am currently trying that. However Given that this was the primary reason for getting the Ionic, I'll be returning it if this doesn't have a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Update, music never improve after 15mins. Paired my old cheap headphones (£15 - iHop IP-Blaze) and they sound fine. Ofc they are not great but am running so its not an optimal music listening environment and I can live with that. However not being able to buy new headphones for fear they may or may not work is crappy, and Fitbit, I'd get some certified Bluetooth headphones added as accessories asap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post 

Best Answer
0 Votes