Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Fitbit ionic a month and a half ago second hand and it worked fine until a week and a half ago where it started to have trouble syncing. Roll onto now where it's refusing to syncrsynchr to my phone unless I log out of the app, and reset my Bluetooth. I love the watch but I didn't pay £100 + for a non working fitness tracker

This watch was bought from CEX 

I would like a full explanation of why this is happening and how it can be resolved.

I have factory reset my watch, I have reinstalled the app I have reset my Bluetooth. Unpaired the watch and a few more. None of this has worked

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Mine was synching fine yesterday. Last night I went to synch and I havent been able to get it to synch since. Not sure what is going on. It did this one other time too. It finally was able to synch after a day or so the last time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OllyHiggs  @JacqueH, I would suggest you both try rebooting your Ionics by holding the left and bottom right buttons at the same time until you see the Fitbit emblem appears and retry syncing after the reboot. If this fails the next stage would be to clear the fitbit App cache in your phone's settings. Hopefully one of these steps will help you.

Tony | UK

Ionic, Versa 2, Charge 3 SE, Aria 2, Flyer, Note 9, Android 8.1, Windows 10

Best Answer

you can try to get help from the chat, or you could just stick pins in your eyes, same result. These people are as worthless as the watch. Just take a sharpie and draw a square on your wrist! works just as good as the watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope. Not working

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OllyHiggs I would suggest contacting Fitbit support  I have found them to be helpful in resolving issues I have had in the past.

Tony | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

@OllyHiggs

I used my boyfriends phone to see if I could log in and synch using a different device and it went with no problem. If you have the option to try using a different device. Now on my device it is working just fine again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried it on my laptop. It didn't work. :'(

Best Answer

@OllyHiggs you need to contact Fitbit Support and get a case logged. If you click on the blue text above it will take you directly to the contact page. 

Tony | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JacqueH Well if your Ionic syncs on your BF's phone your Ionic is fine. Did you try clearing the Fitbit App cache in your phone's settings to see if you could sync it? 

Tony | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes